Friday, January 2, 2009

The First Lady of Fashion

ooohh, MRS. O! I am absolutely loving the blog I just discovered...Mrs-O.org. It tracks Michelle Obama's style and gives you info about what she's wearing and tells you where to get it. I read about it this morning in the New York Times Art & Style section. I think the concept is really intresting because I'm obsessed with learning how companies are using blogs and social networking to market their products. If you are interested in blogging and viral marketing...definitely, read the article.

As a tribute to MrsO.org, here are some classic looks from the campaign trail...



This is my favorite!

A refeshing alternative to the traditional pantsuit

Sporting a trendy, sex-and-the-city-esque, ensamble
for the "daps" heard 'round the world!

Fashionista's in training...

Sarah Palin, eat your heart out!
Red carpet ready...
you betcha!


See...smart CAN be sexy!

1 comment:

DC Goodwill Fashionista said...

Oh, you def picked out some of her best looks. I can't WAIT until I see her around D.C. for the first time... -the DCGF