Friday, September 5, 2008

So, It's Been Awhile...

Well the summer is unofficially over…and I still can’t believe it. I was trying to figure out how time had passed so quickly, and the reasons are pretty obvious. I’ll give you a quick recap in order to explain my sudden Blogging absence:
  • I spent the beginning of July preparing for my big 2-week European Vacation. My boyfriend Phil’s sister lives in England and got married on July 18th. The wedding was at a gorgeous castle in Newcastle upon Tyne. The trip was incredible…
  • We got back to the states on July 24th and I got very sick for about 3 days.
  • On approximately July 27th Phil and I decided we were ready for change. Inspired by our amazing trip to Europe, we felt determined to “get more out of life,” and decided to move to Florida with no apartment, no jobs, no plan.
  • On August 1st we put half our stuff in storage
  • At noon on August 2nd, Phil left Baltimore with the other half of our stuff in a u-haul. Later that night I moved in with my friend Lauren, who graciously agreed to put me up for a few weeks.
  • At 3pm on August 3rd, Phil arrived in St. Augustine, Florida. My mom’s best friend was nice enough to let him stay in their spare bedroom until he found an apartment.
  • On September 5th, Phil got the keys to our new apartment in Jacksonville, Fl.
  • September 12th is my last day of work. Phil is driving back up to Baltimore that day to help me take down the rest of our stuff. We plan to be back in Jacksonville on the 14th.

So, that is my hectic, chaotic life. To take my mind off the mayhem, I decided to share some pictures from my trip. A few for now, but there will be more to come. Enjoy!





















No comments: